Saturday, April 22, 2006

Say Cheese!

I asked my friend, Lynne, to meet me in the park today to take some pictures – I have only one of myself since I cut my hair, and that’s a New Year’s Eve Polaroid of Mel and me at Stilettos.

So, this is me in my tracksuit that I’m not going to be able to wear much longer because it’s just getting too big. All that exercise is certainly paying off. I’m down 2 dress sizes, weighing in at 189 the last time I checked a few days ago. My weekly weigh-in is tomorrow, and I expect that it’ll be less than 190 since I worked out every day this week, save today.

I like this picture: it captures my personality:



Lookin’ good, kiddo…lookin’ good. Keep it up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

That is funny that you chose this one because most of the shots I took were on your camera but I got a version of this one on my camera too! :)

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear you are looking quite sassy! Love the polished toes!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home