Monday, March 20, 2006

The Incredible Shrinking Dyke

That’s right folks! This spring season’s hottest plaything east of Lake Michigan is not your mother’s Barbi Doll; she’s Trace, the Incredible Shrinking Dyke. Just put her on an elliptical, a stationary bike, or even a rowing machine and watch actual perspiration drip from her forehead as she shrinks right before your very eyes!

Lesbo’s Weekly says, “Simply amazing! Every lesbian needs one! Snatch her up now before she’s gone!”

Available at a gay bar or bus stop near you; Quantities limited.


HA HA! As a friend of mine says, “BOO-YAH!”

Well, well, well….what can I say, my friends near and far? I am flyin’ as high as a 747 over Tornado Alley in the spring, and there ain’t nothin’ that can stop me now ‘cuz I’m on fire, too hot to touch, baby.

Hook. Line. Sinker: JACKPOT. Cha-Ching!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for taking good care of yourself. It would seem that you have more discipline than I do/would. I guess as you are getting smaller I am getting bigger!!!! I am excited about our chick weekend. Perhaps you will need to add smaller clothing items to your wardrobe?!

6:30 PM  
Blogger trace said...

Sorry, Mama K, no clothes shopping. Saving for some wheels and presents for my neice or nephew! Plus, I have several nice spring outfits in my closet that are just now starting to fit me again.

No new clothes 'til summer when I go to Chicago--then you and baby can take me shopping and make me look fabulous! ;)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home