Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where Do I Begin? (Again)

Basically, I don’t. I have no words to describe what has happened to me since my last post; other than to say there is light breaking through the clouds.

Still, some people come to this blog even though there’s been nothing for a way long fucking time. I’ve been hesitant to start writing because of who might be reading. But fuck it and fuck you! And if you think I might be talking about you, unless you live in Illinois, I probably am…so do me a favor and fuck off. I mean it.

*takes a breath and releases it*

Okay…sorry for the excessive swearing, but sometimes it’s necessary.

So, the last year and a half has been difficult, to say the very least. I’d rather not dwell. Moving onward and upward. Sorry. I know some of you are curious, but I don’t feel like sharing my trauma, heartbreak, and ensuing depression. Suffice it to say: it was bad. ‘Nuff said.

What to talk about then? Let’s talk politics for a while…more to come.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home