Monday, February 27, 2006

I Should Sleep Well Tonight

Not only did I have a lovely dinner with Lynne at Aubrey's and a lovely vodka martini, but I spent 15 minutes on a stair-stepper when I first got to the rec center because the track was still being cleaned. I would have preferred a stationary bicycle, but the cardio room was very full because of the delay in the cleaning. The only thing available was the stepper. All I can say is HOLY COW! I haven't worked that hard since I moved into this apartment 2 years ago all by myself!!!

Afterward I stretched, and then spent 20 more minutes walking, and then stretched again. Walking down the stairs to the locker room afterward was a bit of an experience...there was a moment there were I wasn't sure my legs would hold me. :)

I've recovered, but I'm definitely tuckered out and will be turning in soon. Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow.

Oh, and I got my new Cingular SLVR cellphone in the mail today with iTunes. Wow, it's so beautiful! I'm afraid to touch it. Now, I just need to get a case. Why I didn't think of that before, I dunno.

'Night everyone. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home